Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My kind of weekend

I'll be honest. 2012 has kind of sucked. Illness. The flood. my grandpa died. Pat Dehlin died. The car wreck..... Andrew and I decided it's time we take control and go have some fun. We have a few trips scheduled but we also want to be sure to make the most of every day. If the house isn't clean, that's ok. Especially with it being summer. We have been on the go and things are looking up.

We had the PERFECT weekend. Friday we were planning on going to the water park but it was so windy we decided to go to the Children's Museum. It was so fabulous. There were probably 5 other people there. 
I think this is funny.

Holy cow I love them

The kids could have stayed in the helicopter all night

Weston's shirt was the same color as the green screen. It was so funny. When you looked at the TV al you could see were his hands and face because his shirt blended in with the screen. It was a floating baby head.



Westi loves to shop

Warren thought being on the news was pretty freaking awesome
 Saturday we took Warren golfing in the morning. Then we went home for naps. Then Andrew and I went to get massages, had a super yummy dinner then we went shopping.
It was a perfect weekend.

Here's to turning 2012 around.

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Way to put on the good attitude! I hope it turns around for you! :)

Fisher Family said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, glad you enjoyed it.!