Thursday, September 6, 2012

Preschool - Round 3

This is Warren's third year in preschool. He has an October birthday, so he's one of the oldest in his class. He loves school. We have him in a different school this year. Miss Amy. Warren is loving it.


I let him pick what he wanted for his special back to school lunch. He decided he would like a chocolate chip cookie/fruit snack sandwich. I did make him eat a banana to balance it out a bit.


We did have a little rough start. When I picked him up, he looked nervous. I asked him about his day and he said it was great. I asked to see his backpack and he said "oh, my new teacher gave me a toy." It was obvious the teacher hadn't given him the toy but as Warren put it "I accidentally on purpose got in my back pack." So when Daddy got home, he took Warren back to school to return it and apologize. Warren told his teacher if he steals again his mom and dad will sell his toys, his bike, his wii and maybe even him. I think we will keep Warren, but his toys may be sold if he does it again.
Rough lesson for a little buddy to learn, but it had to be done.

All in all, it was a great start to a new year.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Darling pictures. I think you handled his taking the toy perfectly. Good job!