Wednesday, September 12, 2012

State Fair

The State Fair is a family tradition. My Grandpa Kemp took us every year growing up, and we haven't ever missed a year. How appropriate that we went on the 8 year anniversary after Grandpa died? I always think about him when we go. I miss him so much.
 
 
The Little Hands on the Farm is our favorite exhibit.
 
It was fun that Weston could participate this year



Warren has been begging to go fishing all year. How perfect that we got that checked off the list at the catch and release exhibit this year?
I love these old retired guys that work the fishing pond. They're so cute.



What is cuter in this picture? Weston fishing or how excited Andrew is about it? 
 






Seriously?? Awesome picture that my sister took. Westi no likie the Big Yellow Slide.

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

It looks like you all had so much fun at the Fair! The camp out looked fun too. I felt so bad for Westi's little back in the one picture. I sure hope he can out grow some of his allergies.

Alesha said...

Oh the fair. I love it!