I don't understand why people are so anti-birthday. I think it's fun. And I don't mind being in my 30'. I feel more confident, more happy and like I have a better feel for what life is about.
Westi had to have an apron like daddy to help make breakfast for me.
Andrew took me to Carver's for dinner
Jerry Sloan sat right behind us. It was funny.
I had to work (which means play golf with 110 of my buddies at a golf tournament!). So I was gone on my actual birthday. When I got home, we had Warren at a birthday party, then went to get a quick dinner at Zupas. It was a super busy day. We got home late. Andrew had me open gifts from he and the boys. Weston picked out Whoppers for me. Warren picked out a watch..... But Andrew stole the show. BRAD PAISLEY TICKETS!!!! He bought them a month ago and was able to keep the secret. What a gem. I LOVE Brad Paisley. I kept checking ticket brokers for tickets. They were $150-$200. We weren't going to pay that much for a concert. So I figured we weren't going. Come to find out Andrew was first in line at Smith Tix the day they went on sale and got awesome seats!! Good boy!
I was spoiled. It was a great Birthweek.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Glad is was a good one!
Post a Comment