Monday, April 15, 2013

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Some of my favorite blog posts are the "Warren says the darndest things." Well, now I get to start adding some from Weston. He's getting to be super funny. I just hope I can remember them all.

Weston:
-One super funny thing about Weston is he HATES it when I have my hair pulled back. He will yell at me "take your hair down mom." And if I don't do it fast enough, he will rip my pony tail out for me. Well, I always wear my hair back when I go to the gym. One morning I came home and I heard him in his crib singing. He sounded so happy. I walked into his room to get him and he threw a fit of all fits. "MOM!!! Put your hair down!!!" Then on Saturday morning, I came home from the gym. I was walking up the stairs and saw Andrew. I asked if the kids were awake and he said they were in our bed watching cartoons. I hadn't even walked in my bedroom yet, so westi hadn't even seen me yet, but he knew I had been to the gym and stated yelling "take your hair down mom." What is it about little 2 year old minds? It's so funny.

-When Andrew or I say "I Love You" He replies "I love you moan (more)". We will say back "I love you more" Then he says "I love you the most!" It's so sweet.


Warren:
-The other day I was making lunch. Warren has decided he likes quesadillas, but only if I make them like my sister Courtney which is in the quesadilla maker. The quesadilla maker is a pain to clean. So I decided to do it the easy way, on the skillet. I handed the kids their plates. A few minutes later I asked how they were and Warren said. "It's ok. But it isn't your best effort."

-Warren was invited to his cousin Lily's birthday party. We don't see them a lot, so we didn't get an actual invitation. Just a text message with the time and place. When I told Warren we were going to her party he said "But I didn't get a ticket" you know, an actual invitation. How funny that he would relate that....

-The girl that we carpool with to preschool sent me a text about something funny Warren said. She was teasing him and asked if he was married. He said "No... But I am falling in love with Taya. She's so beautiful, you know?"

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

They are both so cute and say such cute things. They make us all laugh!