Easter was perfect this year. The weather was so awesome. We had activities all weekend. And my kids are at such a fun age for these fun holidays.
How do you keep a 2 year old's shirt tucked in?
How do you get a 5 year old to look at the camera and give a normal smile?
Easter Saturday...
One thing my mom decided to do a few years ago was to have the Winchester Easter celebration on the Saturday before Easter. It is so nice because we can spend time with both families on the holiday, but not feel rushed at either place.
| Larry won. Warren was proud. |
| My mom explaining the bubble contest. |
| I'm in love with this picture. My mom won't pose for pictures very often, so it's pretty special to have this. |
| Checkin' out the loot. |
Easter Morning......
It was so magical. The kids were so excited to see what the Easter Bunny left.
Andrew and I stuffed about 50 eggs for our 2 kids :) It was awesome.
It was so magical. The kids were so excited to see what the Easter Bunny left.
Andrew and I stuffed about 50 eggs for our 2 kids :) It was awesome.
The Ward East Egg Hunt. Super Fun.
Easter Sunday....
After church we went to the Fisher's for another fun egg hunt and a fabulous dinner. My mother in law had custom eggs for the kids. They each had to find a different color or shape. That was so nice with a baby who has allergies. It was so much fun.
| Andrew was incharge of taking pictures at his parents house. Which means I'll probably never see them. But I have this one. I love my little boys posing. |
Of all our Easter Activities, this was my favorite. Weston brought home a tomb, picture of Jesus and a paper rock from Nursery. He sat down and told us the story. It went something like this. "Jesus, he died. In the tomb (as he put the cut out of Jesus in the tomb). Then a big rock (as he put the rock in front of the tomb). Then days, and he went up in the sky! (He moved the rock, pulled Jesus out of the tomb and held him in the sky)
It was so sweet. I can't believe how awesome his Nursery teachers are. You can tell they really spent time talking to them about the Resurrection. They are an old couple who just came home from being mission presidents. Weston calls them grandma and grandpa.
1 comment:
Glad you had such a fun Easter weekend. We loved having all the family together! Darling pictures.
Post a Comment