But again, my boys love it. So I go. There are moments I enjoy it. But most of the time I am scared someone will drowned or get hurt. One morning, Andrew's family went to the beach, but we stayed back because everyone doesn't fit on the boat. We took the jet sketti's (that's what Westi calls them). We went for a long adventure. We found the coolest canyon. We made it all the way to the end. It was beautiful. No one was there and the kids were able to play on the beach and swim for a bit.
One ting is FOR SURE. I will never take a 3 year old again. Andrew talked me into it, and as much as I would have missed Weston, and as much fun has he had, it's just too dangerous. I don't think I finished one meal because if Weston or Warren even budged, I was up chasing them. You're surrounded by water all of the time. And kids can go missing too quickly. He loves the lake, and I'll take him boating again, but water everywhere for 5 days was too much. And I'm a little too protective.
Warren on the other hand was great. He's old enough to understand little better. And he is a fish. He loves the water. And he was really good to keep his life jacket on and follow me around so I always knew where he was. He wants to live in Lake Powell.
It was also nice to spend time with Andrew's family before his little sister heads off on her mission. We had some good times.
| Attempting to get a picture with Weston. STINKER |
| Doritos for breakfast is acceptable in Powell. |
| stud |
| driving the boat |
| He loves flat brim hats and tall black socks. Funny boy |
| Weston loved the tractor that we use to get from the boat to the car. He said it was his favorite part. |
| Warren rocked the tube. He kept yelling FASTER. He loved using the hand signals too. He wanted waves, faster and circles. |
| This is my kind to water entertainment. No drowning possible. |
| Warren loves McKay. |
I feel like I didn't take a lot of pictures this trip. I was too busy making sure my kids didn't fall in the Lake and drown.
So much fun.
1 comment:
Cute pictures:) Fun to be together:)
Post a Comment