I am sad that Warren is almost to big for Mutton Bustin'. He's 3lbs away from the weight limit. We have loved taking him to different rodeos over the past few years. And I really doubt my reserved little Weston will ever do it. So this could be our last summer. We will NEVER stop going to rodeos though. I love it so much.
 |
| After a long day at the beach, Weston just couldn't make it through the whole rodeo. He was out by 8:30pm. He went right back to sleep when we got home at 11:00pm. And then we had to WAKE HIM UP at 10:15 the next morning. We wore that little dude out. |
 |
| For real? I LOVE this picture. |
 |
| Warren's best bud Hess. |
It was raining so hard when we got to the rodeo. I sent Andrew to take Warren to check in. I called my mom to come get Weston so I could run in and see Warren Bust his Mutton. I knew Weston wouldn't take the rain. I seriously made it to see Warren's ride by about 15 seconds. I would have died if I missed it. He did an awesome job. Right after Warren finished his ride, the sky cleared and my parents brought little Westi in. We had a grand old time.
No comments:
Post a Comment