Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My sisters, mom, dad and Troy LOVE Barry Manilow. We've been to like 6 shows together. We've traveled to Vegas, Phoenix and then some Utah shows over the past few years. We were so excited to see him last Friday. My sister made us cute shirts. We went to dinner. Then drove up to the E Center to have the parking staff tell us Barry was sick and the concert was canceled. BOO! We were so sad. Andrew had taken the kids to a movie, so when I came home to an empty house and wallowed in my own sorrow by jamming to the Ultimate Manilow ablum, I couldn't help but break down and cry. By the time Andrew got home I was in hysterics. Then funny little Warren pulled up a seat and said "I know how to fix this. Look at my little baby hands mom." I seriously LOVE Warren's stubby little hands. And I love that he knows it makes me feel better when I see them. Funny enough, that helped.


Weston is an organizer and cleaner. He lined up all of his binkis and said he wanted to keep them safe so they wouldn't die. Yes, my almost 3 year old still has a binki. But he can make himself barf when he's mad so he automatically wins. He can have a binki as long as he wants because I don't like cleaning up barf. His friend Cameron sent hers to the moon. When I told Weston we were going to send his to the moon so the babies up there could have them, he said "NO, they can get one at Walmart. Not mine!!!" Good argument I think.


Last minute fireworks show with the neighbors. The Berrett's came over. And then some random kids showed up as soon as the first one went off. Poor west just cried. I finally took him inside to watch Mickey.


Warren likes to dress up like the dancers on Just Dance4. This is the Moves Like Jagger outfit. He puts together some sweet outfits.


I was asked to be a starter at the Utah Championship at Willow Creek. It was awesome. I LOVE the golf life.


Weston packed his binkis, blankies and a few other random things in his back pack. Put on his boots, cozy shorts, no shirt.... and told me "I'm ready!" I don't know what for, but I thought it was cute.

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Sorry you missed Barry's concert:( That is sad. Love the picture of all of Weston's binkis and Warren showing off his style.

My Three little girls said...

Warren and Weston always look so cute:)