There are no word to describe how awesome this night was. There were so many awesome things. I love Brad Paisley so much. Seriously, sometimes when I am jamming to his songs I loose my breath a bit. We've never been to one of his concerts because it either conflicts with schedules, or we didn't get tickets in time, or we didn't have the money. This year when they announced the concert I thought about getting tickets, but I knew Andrew was so busy with work that I didn't even bring it up. Well my birthday was about a month after the tickets had been on sale. I had NO IDEA Andrew had gone to SmithTix to stand in line to get them. It was the best surprise ever. I didn't even look on the tickets to see where we were sitting. Then we show up to the concert last Friday and we were on the FOURTH ROW!!! I could almost reach out and touch him. It was such a fabulous night.
Andrew and I have never been to a concert together. So being with each other, and with my second favorite man on the planet on stage it was the best night. We had a pretty crappy week leading up to the concert, so it was nice to have that time together.
It was an incredible show. Brad is a stud. He is such a great performer. And he knows how to work the crowd. He played one song, then signed his guitar and gave it to a little girl in the audience. He took a girls phone and sang an entire song in it while it was recording and made a little video for her. He tossed out his fancy hat to the crowd after. He went to the nose bleed grass seats and performed a couple of songs for the poor saps in the back. I love his music, but I am more impressed with what a good person Brad is, even with all of his fame.
1 comment:
So glad you had such a good time!!
Post a Comment