Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer 2013

I have realized that summer is almost over. And now that Warren will be going to elementary school and going every day, we have to make the most of it. Because once school starts, we have to get on a better schedule. So we've tried to cram as much fun in the last few weeks as possible.
 
We discovered Cowabunga Bay, $10 Thursdays. WHAT?? How have we not been there before. It was SO MUCH FUN!! The kids loved it. 



 
Off to a rodeo you ask? NO, just dinner in good ole Riverton. The boys totally fit in. We love Riverton so much.

 
Golf

 
We saw Despicable Me 2. It was dumb, but the kids had fun.


Mustache party at the Fishers.

 
Weston LOVES orange "Ogange". He insisted on wearing his orange shirt, orange belt and orange socks to church. It was either that, or not go. So we let him. At least I talked him out of wearing his orange shorts too.
 
Dance party at home.
 
Warren in the Draper Rodeo. I'm sad that he's almost too big to mutton bust.

No comments: