Friday, October 3, 2008

Confirmations

I was at the store and had 2 funny confirmations....
1. I am no longer all that young. Although I still feel like I am not old enough to be married and have a baby, I am not as young as I used to be. Sometimes I still feel like I am 18, until now. Here is how it happened... I was walking down the toilet paper aisle and see some young, punk looking kids. A couple of seconds later I hear "Hey lady, your baby dropped his rag" (aka, burp cloth). It was the "lady" part that was funny.
2. My baby is huge. This again is something I really know because people always gasp when I tell them how old Warren is and coment on his size, but it was quite the confirmation last night.We were checking out at the store and there was a woman infront of us with a baby in her cart that looked about the same age as Warren. They were almost identical in size. She said "our babies look like they are about the same age... what is he about 2?" Ummmm no. He is 11 months. Warren weighs 25 lbs and the 2 year old was 23 lbs. I have a feeling I am raising a line backer.

4 comments:

Kaysie said...

Annie,
That is so funny! Oakes weighs 23 lbs and is 2! :) I love it! I would not trade that perfect chubby little body for anything! He is absolutely perfect!! Healthy and Happy!

Jessica said...

Addie probably weighs about 22 or so pounds. She is very chubby compared to Margo. I like chubby babies!

holly said...

well... i love every ounce of him!!!

btw, i have his elephant and a burp cloth (i found them in the toy bin!)

Polly said...

Maybe jake and warren can play football together!