At the Fisher party, Warren got his first cake. So cute. He got to wear a funny hat too! The best part was what grandma and grandpa Fisher gave him. His first big boy chair. He LOVES it.



On his birthday, Warren invited his best friend Hess to Gardner Village to see the witches. Grandma, Becky, Jane, Dana and Ashley went with us too. Fun times at the Village.
BRAVEHEART!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Warren! I can't believe he is 1! I'm glad you guys had a great couple of days celebrating.
happy birthday (again!) to "my little cuddle-man" (like i said i have to get my hugs from him because kate is "anti-cuddle"!)
he really is a great boy & i'm glad i get to be part of his life at least once a week!!
p.s. kate has started her own version of warren's lovely high-pitched scream...so fabulous :)
Happy Birthday Warren! You are the cutest one year old I know!
Happy Birthday!!!That year flew by!!!
Happy Birthday Warren. He looks like he had a great 1st birthday. I love his cute chair!
Post a Comment