The best things in life aren't things.
It is so sad to have snow and it isn't even quite the middle of Oct. We woke up to 3" of it at our house with it still coming down. It has finally stopped -Yeah!
honestly. i thought the exact same thing. i took lily on a walk today thinking it wouldn't be that cold...we froze! i am not ready for winter!
I was lucky enough to be out of town for that little scam mother nature decided to pull. Not cool though. I hate that winter is about to come...
Hilarious!! I am so with you! For the next 5 months matt and I often say to eachother "let's move to Arizona!!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is so sad to have snow and it isn't even quite the middle of Oct. We woke up to 3" of it at our house with it still coming down. It has finally stopped -Yeah!
honestly. i thought the exact same thing. i took lily on a walk today thinking it wouldn't be that cold...we froze! i am not ready for winter!
I was lucky enough to be out of town for that little scam mother nature decided to pull.
Not cool though. I hate that winter is about to come...
Hilarious!! I am so with you! For the next 5 months matt and I often say to eachother "let's move to Arizona!!"
Post a Comment