Monday, February 16, 2009

One in a million.

I think if I wrote a list of what I wanted in a husband and searched this entire planet, I wouldn't find anyone as incredible as Andrew. He is the most sensitive husband and incredible father. I am lucky that he is so good to Warren. I hear a lot of women say they get nervous to leave their kids with their husbands for a long period of time. Not me. I can leave for days and never think twice about Andrew doing a great job of taking care of our baby.

Valentines Day confirmed what an great guy he is. He spent the entire day cleaning the house and doing laundry. That was enough to make my day, but it didn't end there. Later in the afternoon he told me he was going to take Warren for a bit and I could stay home and do anything I wanted. Watch TV, take a tub... whatever I wanted. Who does that??

For Valentines dinner, we decided to stay in. Now that we have a baby, it's tough to get babysitters for Valentines Day. I have to say, it was better than any restaurant we have been to. Not only was the dinner he made fabulous, but he put so much thought into it. He made amazing steaks, potatoes, 7 layered salad and rolls. He also got my favorite treat. Chocolate covered strawberries.

How did I get so lucky?




Mmmmm......

The way to my heart.

Oh how our lives have changed. This cute little bug at the table to make Valentine's Day dinner a little more crazy. Plus, chairs that can't be placed upright for 5 seconds unless you are sitting on them because we don't want the ambulance at our house again.

I loved this. Warren's own little VDay dinner plate. Mini bacon wrapped turkey and all.

7 comments:

Emily said...

What a sweetie! And congratulations on your PGA award - that is awesome:) Cousin Emily

the mama monster said...

yum! looks like a fabulous dinner. andrew is quite the guy!

Becca said...

that is so awesome! I'm hungry just looking at it all...but what's new!

Merz said...

How cute, he's a good guy!

Fisher Family said...

What a good man he is! We raised him right! I'm glad you had a good Valentines!

Kaysie said...

He is definetely a keeper! I am so glad you found him. I think he is also a pretty lucky guy! A perfect couple!

Eric said...

I'm glad you had a nice Valentines!