I took about 300 pictures. The lighting was perfect. The trees were perfect. My little buddy Warren happened to be acting perfect and seemed to be posing around every corner.
My favorite part of our little stroll was while we were walking Warren just b-lined it up a hill screaming "SQUIRL". It was hilarious. He is such a little boy. After he realized he wouldn't be able to catch the squirl he thought he had to at least get some sort of treasure...... he only carried his stick for about 100 feet before he realized it was a little big to haul.
A mile run around Silver Lake can make a little buddy tired.
Since I got a random call at noon, the plans I had for dinner were out. What a pleasant surprise when we stopped at Silver Fork Lodge instead. Mmmmm..... the dinner was fabulous and the view while we were eating was incredible.
I am so glad I got that random call from my man that we were heading to "The Lake."
No comments:
Post a Comment