I know I say this all the time, but I love Warren more than I ever thought possible. He gets funnier and more awesome every day. This past week has been a little crazy since he has had swine flu, but it has actually been nice to spend so much time with him without having to go here or be there. We have just been home hanging out together for 5 days now. It seems like every day he is saying more and doing more and it is happening so quickly. I LOVE to watch his little mind go and see him get smarter every day.
One thing about Warren that is for the most part different than other kids is how much he likes to sleep. He hasn't always been like this. He didn't even sleep through the night until he was over a year old. So really after that, I deserve a good sleeper. When he is tired he says night night and walks to his room. He will sleep at least 12 hours at night and takes a 3-4 hour nap. There have been times where he'll take his 4 hour nap in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon then still sleeps through the night. He is just so busy when he's awake that he crashes when it's time to sleep.
Last week Warren figured out how to climb out of his crib. The first time it happened it scared the heck out of me. Andrew was still working and I heard a door nob turning. I ran to Warren's room and figured out it was him trying to get out of his room. He was so proud of himself. I had to put him back a couple of times before he finally went to sleep. After a few days and the excitement started to wear off, we decided to leave the side of the crib down so if he did want to get out, it would be easier with less chance of a big fall. This morning we heard what sounded like our little buddy getting out of bed. After a few minutes and no Warren, Andrew went to check on him. He went into Warren's room and I heard the biggest burst of laughter. Warren had pulled the crib side back up and went back to sleep (after already being asleep for 13 hours). I thought it was hilarious. I may put getting a big boy bed off for another few weeks. I love how much Warren loves his crib and how much he loves to sleep. He is so awesome.
2 comments:
he is such a good little sleeper....if only he could "share" a little of that with kate!!
i hope he is feeling better (& that you guys don't get sick!)
let me know if you need anything!
He is such a cutie! We all love him to pieces!
Post a Comment