I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fall. I love everything about it. The smells, the food, hot chocolate, pumpkins and the cool weather. We had the perfect kick-off to fall night on Thursday. We headed out to the pumpkin patch. There is such a cute one on 4000 West and 11800 South (Peterson Family Farm). You can either pick your own, or they have quite a selection for you in front to pick from. They had tractors and some darling photo op places. Warren loved picking his own "punkins". I loved watching him when we got home helping us place them on the front porch. He thinks he is such a big boy. He helped me put them in pots and even wipe the dirt off.
We finished the night with some homemade chili and bread sticks. The I busted out the Halloween decor. I love that everything is exciting to Warren right now. He was so excited and cheered at every decoration that I pulled out. I love him more every single day.
4 comments:
What a fun tradition! Your pictures are darling! Love the Silver Lake ones too. We made it up there last week before the bad weather and it was beautiful!
i have always loved fall and halloween, but aren't the seasons and holidays so much more fun and "meaningful" with a little one? warren is so adorable! we might have to go check out that farm.
Sounds like you had a great time and I love the fall leaves at this time.
Cute pictures! I hadn't done a pumpkin patch trip until this year. So fun. We still need to get together for a Utah game.
Post a Comment