This is what most of our 4th of July looked like. Andrew decided to refinish our cabinets and repaint the kitchen..... which has now turned into a re-paint the whole house project.
It's almost done. Just waiting on some touch-up and the hardware.
It's almost done. Just waiting on some touch-up and the hardware.
We did manage to squeeze in some festivities.
The Riverton parade and fireworks were fun as usual.
The Riverton parade and fireworks were fun as usual.
My dad made a new friend at the parade.
Then a BBQ and more fireworks at my parents.
Yes, I let Warren hold a sparkler. I even let him run with one,
and if the video I shot of it didn't have a little colorful
language in the background I would have posted it.
This picture is probably only funny to the people who were there.
This picture is probably only funny to people who know Troy.
This picture is probably only funny to people who
know Troy and Courtney. I wouldn't put them up for the
"warmest most likely to show any affection people" award.
That's why I love how much Warren likes to snuggle and kiss them.
3 comments:
It look like guys had lot of fun and good time too.
I LOVE your kitchen. :) You guys did awesome work.
SO CUTE! And I hope you are surviving the kitchen remodel! Gotta love paint projects :)
Post a Comment