This was my favorite. After the pioneer chores, Warren ran back in the little pioneer house. Before I could catch up to him, he had kicked off his shoes, jumped on the bed and told me he was ready for a nap. I love that kid.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
This is the Place
I can't believe how long it's been since we visited This is the Place Park. It was fabulous. One of my favorite activities we've done this summer. It was perfect for kids. They could run and explore without getting in too much trouble. When we decided to go I thought we'd be there for a couple of hours at the most. We were there for over 4 hours. There were so many activities. The kids got to do pioneer chores, make treasure bags, get a pioneer shave, ride the train, pan for gold, ride a pony, go to "school". It was great fun.












This was my favorite. After the pioneer chores, Warren ran back in the little pioneer house. Before I could catch up to him, he had kicked off his shoes, jumped on the bed and told me he was ready for a nap. I love that kid.
This was my favorite. After the pioneer chores, Warren ran back in the little pioneer house. Before I could catch up to him, he had kicked off his shoes, jumped on the bed and told me he was ready for a nap. I love that kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have been wanting to go there. I haven't been for like 10 or 12 years and I remember loving it. You're making me want to go:)
Looks like a lot of fun!
Ha ha ha. So cute. I need to go there. I haven't been in years. I bet Addy would have fun. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment