
Andrew and I decided since Warren has no fear of animals, we'd give Mutton Bustin' a try. Every time he sees an animal he asks if he can kiss and hug it. Even the bears and tigers at the zoo. He did a great job on the sheep for only being 2 years old. He was the smallest kid to try it this year. He only made it about 2 feet out of the shoot, but I was proud of my little cowboy! I think he was crying because he didn't get to ride longer, not because he got a little hurt. He's a funny boy.
I was sad we didn't get better pictures, but he was on and off so fast we just didn't get anything.




I love both of my cowboys so much!
3 comments:
Darling pictures! He is so cute! It was fun to be there to see him.
Oh I love hims! Him did such a cute job.
Seriously? That picture of him in that hat is SO darling. I wish I could have seen that.
Post a Comment