Monday, January 24, 2011

Tagged

1. IF YOU HAVE PETS DO YOU SEE THEM AS MERELY ANIMALS OR MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY? I'll be honest, I hate animals. Andrew and I have agreed though that when we have a yard that is big enough we will get a dog. I refuse to take care of it though.

2. IF YOU CAN HAVE A DREAM COME TRUE WHAT WOULD IT BE? That Andrew, my kids and myself would live long and healthy lives. I spend way too much time being afraid of any of us getting a serious disease or being killed or hurt in an accident. If I could ensure health and safety for our entire lives I would be so at ease.

3. WHAT IS ONE THING MOST HATED BY YOU? Snakes and spiders

4.WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A BILLION DOLLARS? Holy cow. a billion dollars is a lot of money.... Tithing. Pay off some debts. Donate to a few charities. Make sure my parents and sibs all have homes and cars that are paid for. College funs for my kids. Have another baby or two. Then I would have fun. Buy a nice but managable home. A new car or two. Vacation. New clothes that came from somewhere other than TJ Maxx, Target or Old Navy. Maybe a vacation home or two.

5. WHAT HELPS TO PULL YOU OUT OF A BAD MOOD? Andrew and I taking the kids to do something fun. Going to dinner and having a big Diet Coke with fresh lime then laying in bed with my pink blanket.

6.WHICH IS MORE BLESSED, LOVING SOMEONE OR BEING LOVED BY SOMEONE? I can't decide. I love Andrew and my kids more than anything in the world and that makes me so happy. But knowing they love me just the same is the icing on the cake.

7. WHAT IS YOUR BEDTIME ROUTINE? It starts with getting the kids tubbed, read to then asleep. Then I get on my jams, wash my face. Take a stroll through the house to be sure everything is cleaned up. Prayers. Then I lay my head on Andrew's lap and he rubbs my back until I fall asleep while we watch TV.

8. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP HOW DID YOU MEET? My friend Michelle Money was doing my hair and said she had a guy she wanted to set me up with. She told me his name was Andrew Fisher but I didn't think anything of it. The following Sunday he approached me and told me he was my home teacher. He told me his name was Andrew Fisher and we had a friend in common that wanted to set us up. The following weekend we went river rafting in Moab with the singles ward. 2 weeks later we were engaged.

9. IF YOU COULD WATCH A CREATIVE PERSON IN THE ACT OF THE CREATIVE PROCESS WHO WOULD IT BE? Becca Dulgarian

10. WHAT KINDS OF BOOKS DO YOU READ? I love Nicholas Sparks. I call his books mindless reads. Lately I have been reading primary idea books to try and ease my mind with this new calling.

11. HOW WOULD YOU SEE YOURSELF IN TEN YEARS? In ten years Warren will be 13 and Weston will be almost 11. I assume we will be spending a lot of time at sporting activities and working on schooling. Hopefully we will have one more child and a nice large home with a big yard.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FEAR? What isn't my fear? I honestly have fear issues. I worry about driving down the road that someone will decide to hit me head on in a suicide attempt (almost happened to me), or that a swat team in full gear will raid my neighbors house a 2 am (again, happened to us) but this time cross fire will harm my family. I worry about Andrew or my kids getting sick or hurt. I worry about loosing family members. I worry about dying and leaving my babies motherless. I worry about finances. If there is one thing I could change about myself it would be how fearful of everything I am.

13. WOULD YOU GIVE UP ALL JUNK FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OUTER SPACE? Heck no. Visiting space doesn't sound all that fun. It sounds dangerous and I get motion sick so that takes the fun out of it.

14. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SINGLE AND RICH OR MARRIED BUT POOR? How about Married and rich?

15. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Check on my kids. Then I brush my teeth, shower then make my bed. 3-4 days a week a toss a run in that schedule.

16. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOUR SPOUSE WHAT WOULD IT BE? Andrew is an incredible spouse and an even better father. How could I ask for more?

17. IF YOU COULD PICK A NEW NAME FOR YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE? I don't know

18. WOULD YOU FORGIVE AND FORGET NO MATTER HOW HORRIBLE A THING THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE HAS DONE? One of my biggest flaws is I have a hard time forgetting. I can somewhat forgive, but it depends on how bad the issue was.

19. IF YOU COULD ONLY EAT ONE THING FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS WHAT WOULD IT BE? Cheetos and Diet Coke

20. WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TAG? Anyone who has time

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Thanks for being a good sport and doing it. I had fun reading what you wrote and getting to know you better.