*He came out of bed last night and in our room. Andrew scooped him up, threw him over his shoulder to tote him back to bed. Andrew wasn't happy because we were so comfortable and warm in bed.... but how do you not laugh at this: As soon as he was flung over Andrew's shoulder he said "I'm a sack of potato's, I'm a sack of potato's."
*Warren was being a stinker the other night. Andrew sat him down to scold him. When he was done Warren did a salute to Andrew and said "Aye aye Captain Dadda." What the? How do you punish this kid if he's always saying funny things?
*We were out and about last week. I didn't have my wallet but we needed something in the store. Andrew was going to stay in the car with the kids so I asked for some money. Warren piped up from the back "no mom, you can't have dad's money. He's been workin' his tail off to make money for Disneyland and you can't have it."
*I found some coins in a pile in his room. I asked him what they were and he said he was saving it for Disneyland. A whopping 73 cents. Cute.
*Before dinner he asked if he could have a snack. I said no because we were about to have dinner. He went in the family room, opened the blinds and looked into the sky with his hands clasped in prayer position and said "I wish, I wish I could have a snack."
*When Warren is getting in trouble and we take privellegs away or send him to time-out he will say "come on guys, give me a chance."
*I sometimes give him 3 choices for lunch or dinner. There have been a few times he has told me "ummmm, I need more choices mom."
*Warren always needs to know what's coming up next. It keeps him in line (most of the time). I usually give home the next three steps. I'll say "Here's the plan Bud. Tub, Prayers, Sleep." The other day he told me "mom, here's the plan. (as he lifts his pinkie, then ring finger and finally the middle finger.) Play, have a snack then go to Budda's (my mom). He knew what he wanted and figured if he gave me a plan he could do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment