Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Warren's First Ski Day

I wish I could have been there to see it. Andrew said Warren was awesome. He has some major athletic skills. He didn't want Andrew to help him at all. He just figured the whole skiing thing out on his own and was pretty good at it.
I will for sure find Weston a babysitter and go next time so we can get some better video. As impressed as I am that Andrew can ski backwards and video Warren, I want to do it next time!

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Too cute!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Love it, I have been trying to talk Chris into taking Lydia to the slopes this year and he said she is too young, I am going to have to show him this video...hopefully it will change his mind!

Lizzy said...

i am loving your last three posts. that little warren is a stud!