No More Binkis!
I think the main reason Warren had a binki until he was 3 and a half years old was because of me and my fears. I have been nervous that he won't sleep as well. I am scared to death he won't take naps anymore..... the nap part has come true dang it, but night time hasn't been bad.
The big kicker for getting rid of the binkis in the first place was Warren started to chew the nipple off. I was really nervous he would do it in the middle of the night and choke on it. So after the second one was chewed off, we tossed the rest.
Night number one was the worst, and it wasn't even that bad. He cried for about 15 minutes as he screamed "I NEED MY BINKI BACK BECAUSE I'N A SISSY!" (Seriously, it was so hard not to laugh). We were strong and made it through in the end though. It's day number 2 binkiless and we are surviving.
First Tooth:
We noticed last week at my brother's Super Bowl party that Weston had cut a tooth. No wonder he has been so dang grumpy! That little angel is 6 months old today. We have his check up with the doc on Monday, so I'll list stats and post a picture then.
3 comments:
Congrats on the binkie. That cute little Weston is such a big boy having a tooth already!
LOL! Ha ha. Oh my gosh, Annie, he is seriously hilarious! I love having him in my class because he says the best things.
Ha ha! At least he has the self confidence to admit he's a sissy. Seriously funny! Now what to do about a thumb; maybe if Phenix chewed his thumb off...
Post a Comment