Oh how we love this little boy. He fits perfectly in our little family. I can't believe he is already 6 months old. Here are his latests:
-He got his first tooth last week and #2 is just about to break through.
-He is pretty close to sitting up, not quite though.
-He can roll from his back to his stomach, but not stomach to back. The doctor thought that was funny becasue it's usually opposite of that.
-He has a super sensitive gag reflex. This makes it difficult to feed him solids. By bite #2 he usually throws everything up. The last 2 feedings have been much more successful though. He's kept it all down.
-When Westi wants to sleep, you can't get in his way. He doesn't want to be rocked, bounced, cuddled. Just put him in his crib with his blanket and binki and walk away. I think he gets that from me!
-He is so happy. What a joy he is in our lives
The Stats:
He hasn't changed much since his last appointment....
Weight: 18lbs 5oz - 70%
Weight: 18lbs 5oz - 70%
Height: 27 inches- 75%
Head: 17.6 inches - 85% (AKA, like Warren a smart sized head)
3 comments:
It is April and he getting so big and sure love that kid.
He's growing up too fast! He is a cutie!
I can't believe this! that means my baby is super huge. How sad how fast it all goes! I love your sweet boys!
Post a Comment