Thursday, August 18, 2011

Warren's First Day of Pre-School

This is Warren's second year of pre-school. With his birthday in October, he will actually have three years total in pre-school. He was so excited to go to his new school but told me last night "I just wish Teacher Grandma and Teacher Heather would be there." He loved his teachers last year. They were super nice but we found a more educational school for this year.

When we went to orientation on Tuesday, Warren was pretty upset that I went in with him. "Mom, you don't get to come in with me. Pre-school is for kids." So today as we were loading up he reminded me that he was going by himself. When I got out of the car to take a picture he was nervous I would stay. Funny kid. That seems to be a little opposite of what I hear about most kids.



Is it weird that I'm not sad? I hear a lot of moms say they cry after they drop their baby off at school. I'm the opposite. I am so excited for him. He will have a great time. Maybe the tears will come when he starts kindergarten.


His sweet teacher made all of their book bags because she couldn't find any to buy that she liked enough. Sow cute is that?





The teacher is the one in the green skirt. She is always dressed in fun colors. She is darling. I will try to sneak in the school to get pictures. It's so darn cute. She told us she was striving to turn the school into a magical garden. It's fabulous.



He will have a great time at school this year.



1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Wow preschool has started already! He looks darling!