How is my baby already one?
He truly is our little sunshine.
He is a smiley, happy, sweet boy.
He LOVEs Warren.
He is a daddy's boy for sure.
(which is good because Warren is a momma's boy so we each have one.)
He is a smiley, happy, sweet boy.
He LOVEs Warren.
He is a daddy's boy for sure.
(which is good because Warren is a momma's boy so we each have one.)
This little angel has the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen.
He is starting to walk!
He LOVES to talk on the phone. And not a fake one. He wants a real phnoe and he wants someone on the other end talking to him. He just chats away.
Words he can say: Momma, dadda, ball, baba, thank you, more.
Oh we love him. I'll post his "stats" from his check up later.
He really likes his new truck.
Warren was so excited to show Weston his new truck.
Warren helped Andrew build it and is so proud of himself.
We had a little pool party with my family. Low key, but super fun.
Weston got to eat his own cupcake.
What a mess, but so cute.
I love the tradition of letting a baby eat his first cake on his own.

Weston got to eat his own cupcake.
What a mess, but so cute.
I love the tradition of letting a baby eat his first cake on his own.
If you can't tell, that's my MOTHER's hand in the
picture giving Weston a sip of Diet Coke. I'd be lying
if I said I haven't done it before though :)
picture giving Weston a sip of Diet Coke. I'd be lying
if I said I haven't done it before though :)
2 comments:
Happy birthday little Weston! We love you!
I Love, Love, Love the pictures of wesi with his #1 cake and him eating it! That is great!!!
Post a Comment