Monday, July 30, 2012

Perfect

Another Awesome Saturday. That makes 2 in a row!!! The boys went early this morning to get their hair cut. It gave me a chance to tidy up a bit. The boys came home with flowers for me! So cute.

Then we turned the get 'er done-super speed buttons while Weston took a nap. We cleaned the garage out and also got a big piece of the basement organized and cleaned (huge accomplishment!) I also cleaned the dryer vent this weekend, de-junked and organized the laundry room. I also decided to scrub Weston's room from top to bottom (which kind of sucked because he has a pretty detailed wainscoting that was a P.I.T.A to clean, but I am testing out a theory I have that he's allergic to dust. I seriously had the mop bucket out and washed the whole thing. Baseboards, blinds, every crack on the crib, even the electrical cords.... ) I know, I know. Cleaning equals an awesome Saturday??? To me, yes. BUT, it gets better.

When little Weston woke up, we packed up and headed to Seven Peaks in Provo. Holy cow. It was so super fun. Warren could easily live there. It was so much fun to spend time with our little 4-pack. We got home around 7:30 and put the boys to bed. Andrew went and got take-out. The two of us just sat and stared at the TV while we ate and finally took the chance to relax. As if that wasn't perfect enough, Andrew ran to Baskin Robbins to get my favorite treat to end the oh so perfect day.

I love days like that.

1 comment:

Alesha said...

That does sound like a pretty great day! I am interested to hear more about the dust theory.