Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Random Pictures

Sunday morning, I had the boys clothes ironed and laid out. I'm not much of a matchy matchy girl. I had a totally different outfit ready for Warren but he had a fit because he wanted to match Weston. It ended up being cute.

There was NO coaching here. He just struck this pose.

I'm biased I know. But I think he's so darn cute.

LOVE THEM!

Serves me right for leaving Warren alone in the kitchen for 2 minutes. He ate half a watermelon by himself. It was eveywhere. Including the ciling. But how can I get mad at him when he smiles like that?

Westi LOVE the Pie Pa. (ipad). He sits and watches it while I get ready. I thought this was a cute picture.

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

They are the cutest little boys! We all sure love them! That was really sweet that Warren wanted to match Weston.

Alesha said...

Those are the cutest kids! I am not much for the matchy either but serious, they are adorable!