I seriously believe if Andrew could live in Lake Powell he would. He loves it there. Warren was finally old enough this year to join the annual Fisher Family Powell trip and I found out he loves it just as much as Andrew. He was in heaven. "What? I don't have to wear a shirt all week? MOM! Lake Powell is AWESOME!"
This year was fun. We had a beautiful, massive house boat at Antelope Point. It was lovely. We actually left it in the slip. It was so nice. We were a 2 minute jet ski drive to a beach. A 2 minute walk to endless fountain diet cokes, slurpees and potties. The boat was in a slip that was out of traffice so the kids did the paddle boards, the slide and swimming all day.
I was a little sad that we wouldn't be home for the 4th of July. It's my favorite holiday. I love BBQ's, parades and firworks. What a nice surprise that we had a front row view to a spectacular show right at the marina. We could also see an awesome show from Page. I had to shake Warren to wake him up to see them. He had fallen asleep on Andrew. He watched for about 30 seconds then told me "mom, I've seen enough. Just let me sleep."
 |
| Off we go |
 |
| The 3 of us. |
 |
| A beach! What a dream for my little buddy. |
 |
| Warren found a new BFF. McKay. |
 |
| Warren LOVED cliff jumping |
 |
| My darling sun kissed boys |
 |
| Making faces at us while tubing. Funny kid. |
 |
| He searched for fish for hours. No luck. |
 |
| This is for real. I made Andrew turn around so I could get a picture. |
 |
| We did so many fun things, but my favorite was when the 3 of us took a 2 hour Jet Ski ride through Navajo Canyon. It was beautiful. Warren thought we were looking for hidden treasure. He went through these tiny little canyons that only one jet ski could fit in. It was awesome. |
 |
| My bro in law Joel got a ticket on the jet ski. |
 |
| Warren wanted a picture with this awesome boat. |
 |
| I'm glad Andrew loves me. |
 |
| "Look mom. No Hands!" |
 |
Warren ROCKED the paddle boards. When some adults were wobblie and fell off,
Warren said "Step aside. I'll show you how it's done." |
 |
| We spent a lot of time at the "Ramina" (That's what Warren called it) |
 |
| Sun kissed and tired. |
 |
| This little buddy LOVE the water. And he waved at everyone that passed by. |
It was a fun trip. I sure missed my little Messy Wessy though. He had his own little Vacay at Budda and Pappa's. He had a blast. When we went to pick him up I thought he'd be excited to see us. Wrong, he was on my dad's tractor and pushed me and said "no mom, a tractor." Eventually he warmed up to us and gave me a hug and kiss.
It was so nice to get away for a few days. Thanks to the Fisher's for a good time.
3 comments:
It was fun! Thanks for coming!
What a fun trip! I love that you guys are so in love. Darling family you guys have.
Oh I wanna go!!!! I haven't been to Powell for so long, but I LOVE it!
Post a Comment