Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am a horrible parent.

Warren has become quite mobile over the past couple of weeks. He went from not wanting anything to do with crawling to being all over the place in about 10 days. Now he is trying to walk and Andrew is spending the day baby proofing the house. The other day he crawled over to his toy box and was trying so hard to get a toy. Instead of helping him, I pulled out the video camera. I thought it was funny. Then in comes Andrew to save him.

11 comments:

Jess Perry said...

That is funny! I probably would've done the exact same thing! I love it!

Chelsea said...

Hehe..I totally laughed out loud on that one.
And you arent a bad mother, just a Kemp.

Jer & Cort Smith said...

Annie, I thought that was so cute. I can not believe that Warren is that old. He is so cute.

Kaysie said...

You know your in your comfort zone as a mother when you grab the camera before the baby. I love it!

the mama monster said...

annie i seriously was laughing out loud. ezra said what are you laughing at mama. i showed him the video and he laughed too. i love it! little warren is so stinking cute. how is your work stuff going?

the mama monster said...

also sorry about never calling you to go to lunch with bridgette. i was yucky ill and didn't even go to my dr's visit or lunch.

Polly said...

cute baby! have budda bring him over for a swim!

Lilli said...

Hey! So I love that video...! I can't believe that Warren is crawling and attempting to walk..Maggie is still just sitting. DOn't get me wrong, I know the work involved in a crawling baby and I am perfectly fine allowing her to remain stationary for as long as her chubby cheeks want! Go Warren!

Becca said...

Classic!!! that one is too good!!!

Lizzy said...

oh that is funny!!

Teacher Mama said...

I do that often with Logan. I like to watch him struggle to learn new things. I wouldn't want him to a be a little whimp.

During the next 9 months of church, please know I have great sympathy for you. Logan is finally starting to get better.