Friday, August 22, 2008

Utah Open Update

We are now on the down slope with the Open. Our really big days are behind us (the pro ams) and we are in the actual tournament. We still have long days, but they are much less grueling. I have actually had the chance to watch golf.
Andrew and Warren came up to visit me today. It was really good to see them, but REALLY hard to send them home. This week has made me feel like a horrible parent. I have seen Warren for a total of 5 hours this week and it is killing me. When he is here though, he is quite a hit. The ladies LOVE him. What a flirt he is. He got was cuddlie with the Jazz Dancers.

My brother came to be an announcer on the first tee. He got to start Kyle Korver. After Kyle played, we got to talk to him for a bit. He is SO much better looking in real life., and one of the nicest guys around. I am sure down the road, Warren will find this picture cool.

TWO DAYS LEFT then I might have a somewhat normal life again!!!

9 comments:

holly said...

how tall is that guy (sorry--i don't follow any sports...) but you guys are either all midgets, or he is a giant--not too hard on the eyes :)

hooray--almost done!!!! i bet warren and andrew can't wait!

Bridgette said...

What a cute little flirt Warren is! So jealous you got to meet Kyle Korver!

Bridgette said...

ps...for real Holly, he plays for the Jazz!

Fisher Family said...

Fun pictures! Glad your hard week is over!

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap Annie everyone looks so small when they are by him!

Chelsea said...

Wow, he is so hot. You lucky duck! And I think Warren is going to find the picture of all the women around him not so bad either when he is all grown up!

Polly said...

I'm sorry annie, but he makes you looks shorter than you are... (only we short people can make comments like that) Very cute picture! Can't wait for Warren to come over for our swimming party today! love, Aunt polly

Blackner Family said...

How fun to be a part of something so big!! Way to go!

bright pink daisy said...

Annie...your baby is a doll! I love how he was just flirting it up. I would also like to add how jealous I am that you got to spend time with Kyle. Thank you for living out that dream for me...does he smell as good as you think he would?