Friday, September 26, 2008

Family Pictures

Warren is almost one year old and we finally got family pictures. I don't have them all yet, but I took these from the photographers web site. She is really good. Check her out. http://ginsphotos.blogspot.com/


11 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Cute pictures! Can I have one of the family and one of Warren?

Kaysie said...

You are a picture perfect family!
Annie, you should be a model - you look so pretty!

ashley said...

i agree!! you guys could be a family in a magazine. i love the one with warren looking at you and andrew from far away, that lady that did your pics did really well.

Tricia said...

All I can say is HOTTIES! Really cute pictures.

Lizzy said...

those are darling! you look so beautiful in that last picture.

Chelsea said...

That is a really pretty picture of you Annie.
Your photographer did a really good job.

Polly said...

you look gorgeous Annie! Beautiful family photos!

Polly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the mama monster said...

those are amazing. i love the last one too!

Shari said...

I have to echo everyone else's comments. Hello beautiful family! Well done!

Aimee Sommer said...

what a cute little family!! you
boy is so cute