Having little kids at the fair makes it so much more fun. Everything is so new and exciting. That is why we took Hess with us. I told Courtney though that Warren will be old enough soon so I can stop borrowing her kids. When I asked Hess what his favorite thing to see at the fair was he said the tractors. We had a fun time showing him everything.
My favorite exhibit closed by the time we got to it. I was way bummed. It is the Little Hands Farm over by the big yellow slide. I am tempted to go back this weekend to see it. It was a fun night with the family even though I didn't get to see the main thing I go to see.
Warren loved petting the animals. It makes me a little nervous how
much he likes animals because I don't.



much he likes animals because I don't.
We can always count on Meredith to be a fill in child if we need her.
Good times at the fair.

7 comments:
Ahh..the fair. I love it. It makes me think of Grandpa. Did you get some funnel cake?
We are going this Thursday if you want to join us so you can see whatever it is you missed!
Isn't it such a bummer life gets so crazy - I'm sad we couldn't make it a family affair like the past. I'm glad you got to go and enjoy - your family pic at the bottom of your post is adorable - you look great!
it looks like everyone is having fun at the fair!!
sorry again about monday--PLEASE let me watch that cute little guy of yours on another day--even if you're not working--you and andrew could go out :)
i love the fair!! we didn't go this year - but I can't wait to take lily next year. your pictures are darling...you have such a cute family...I love to see it!
yeah for the fair! we are going this week too. did you try any of the fried food things? i think that the snickers sounds interesting, james wants the pb&j. love the pictures of your cute little man.
Cute pictures! It looks like you had a fun time!
Gotta love the fair. I thought of Grandpa when we passed the kettle korn booth! I agree with the people watching opportunities...very interesting, indeed. Cute pics!
Post a Comment