Monday, September 15, 2008

Twinners

My cousin Kaysie is having twins within the next month!! We are SO excited. We had a baby shower for her the other night. My cousin Chelsea showed up in the same outfit as Warren. Funny.

8 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Your cousin is cute, but Warren is even cuter!

Kaysie said...

I love this picture! Thanks for such an awesome party - I had a blast! I am such a lucky girl to have so much love and support.

Blackner Family said...

How funny that she is having twins and her and warren were twinners! How cool is that!

Blackner Family said...

Just kidding, just realized Chealsea is the twin!!

E Winzeler said...

The fair looked so fun in your previous post! Warren is getting so big Annie! He's like a little man now! Too cute!

Tricia said...

That is the cutest outfit matching I have ever seen! Are you sure it wasn't planned?

AP said...

I didn't even notice! How funny...maybe they called each other the night before...

Chelsea said...

Haha that was so funny.
Ill call you on Friday to see what Warren is going to wear... :)