Monday, September 15, 2008
Re-organized
I have begun to realize my life will never be as organized as it was before I became a parent. No matter how hard I try, something will always be out of place. This is SO opposite of how I was before. Everything had its own little place and I wouldn't go to sleep until everything was in order. Now I have a toddler and it is a whole new world. Warren is asleep and Andrew is out doing some bids. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take a tub. I walked into my closet to put my clothes in the hamper and noticed a little re-organizing had been done to my shoes. Then I went to turn the tub on and found a few surprises. I love it though. Warren is so curious and I can't do anything but laugh and accept this new phase of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Loved the pictures! It only gets better!
my closet looks about--ummmm--a hundred times worse!!! just wait until he turns on the tub for you--its fabulous :)
he was so cute yesterday! he and kate just kind of "played" (swapping toys, laughing, and sitting on each other!!) absolutely priceless!!
ah yes!Life with kids! It only gets worse!
So adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting. How come my closet looks like that and my baby is only 2 1/2 months old???
Post a Comment