I have 2 dilemma's right now. One funny, the other not so funny.
1. The funny dilemma.... What do you do when you tell your baby "no, no" and he looks back at you, points his finger and says "no, no" right back at you with his eye brows squished in like he is making a mad face? I found laughing doesn't help, but how do I hold it in?
2. Here is the not funny part. I have become a little obsessed with running/ weight loss lately. My doctor told me yesterday to not run for at least 2 weeks!!!! I have shin splints that are so bad he thinks I actually could have a stress fracture but can't tell until the shin splints calm down enough for an xray. AAHHH. I am a little stressed right now.
7 comments:
oh my heck. my mom told me how much weight you have lost... congrats!!! thats awesome! have you just been working out or what?
You really are looking great! Your little guy is too cute not to laugh at so good luck with that.
maybe could you try spinning for cardio? i used to get really bad shin splints but then someone told me to walk on your tippy toes for a minute then your heels. do it right after you run and do it a few times. i haven't had shin splints since! we should sign up for a race together. nothing over 13 miles though ok? and i love when kids are naughty, i think its funny and i am no good at not laughing so i can't help you there.
I hope all goes with weight loss and hard not laugh at little ones. When so cute at same time.
oops I mean all goes well
I's hard not to laugh when they are being cute and naughty at the same time.
I would enjoy the time off from running if I were you. I mean dr.s orders right? what better excuse than that to take it easy for awhile.
Sounds like Warren is a crack up. I love those moments where we try to hard not to laugh but our head is about to explode by holding it in. They are so cute!
Sorry to hear about the shin splints that sucks!
Post a Comment