Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Snuggle Bug
I did something last night I am sure many parents will gasp over, but I loved it. Andrew checks on Warren every night before we go to sleep. Last night I said "bring him in here so I can cuddle with him." I was a little surprised when I saw Andrew walk in the room packing my little bug, but I was so excited. He was out like a light. Andrew put him in bed with us and we snuggled him and kissed him about 800 times. Warren slept through the whole thing. He is the best baby ever and I am glad we snuck him out of bed to snuggle. He won't be a baby forever so I am glad I took advantage of it. After about a half hour we carried him back to his bed. He didn't budge and I loved it. It may become a new habbit of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Enjoy every minute because they grow up so fast!
I love snuggling, I never knew Warren to be the snugglie type. Jane always has been and I love every minute of it. PS there is nothing wrong with having your kids in your bed with you. I think its fun, and like you said they grow to fast.
It fun when little because grow up so fast on you. Before you know it running around and getting into things.:)
What an inspiration! I think that we all love cuddling our babies, but we are so afraid to do it because we don't want to wake them up and end up having a difficult night. That is so dumb. I'm cuddling with my little one tonight. Thanks:)
I still do that! I say get it while you can. It's going to be harder to carry in a 12 year old you know...
i think that is darling that you did that. do it while you can! who cares what other moms may think. p.s. love love love the new design of your blog!
I have tried that with addie but she woke up right away and it took me 2 hours to get her back to sleep. My kids do not transfer well in any situation when they are sleeping. But if I could, I would do it every night, so enjoy it!
Post a Comment