I have found that Warren is one of the funniest babies ever. I usually give him a handful of cereal in the morning to munch on after breakfast. Lately it has been Cap'n Crunch Berries. He picks out the berries and leaves the rest. I think that's funny for a little baby to do.

7 comments:
he does stuff like that at my house too....i always know when he doesn't like something....he refuses to eat it! (kate will pretty much eat whatever i put in front of her....as long as its not too sweet!)
&....we do already have the "no characters on clothes rule" in our fam too, just on pjs & underwear (this also helps with potty-training...again to make it special).
you've got a smart sister there :)
He's done that at our house too. It is always interesting to see what he will choose to eat. Because what he'll eat one time he won't the next.
Well, duh... They are the best part.
no...that's signs of a smart kid!!! WE do that as adults! He's wise beyond his years!
And lady... I wish I would have bought a box of GS cookies at Torrid!!! I'm in need!!!!!!
I love it. Seriously what kid knows how to do that?
Kids are so funny...I say cheers to whoever markets these products. They have learned the magic of being able to sell any product as long as they put something that looks and tastes delicious with it! Even if it's only like 5 berries amongst 100's of the lame stuff! They must laugh all the way to the bank!!
babies can be funny and usually they surpise at same time.
Post a Comment