Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday

Andrew's birthday was this past Sunday. I love birthday's. I grew up in a family where birthday's are a very big deal. It is a special day to celebrate someone. Birthday's usually turn into birthweeks. Andrew's was a birthweekend and it was awesome.
We started the birthweekend off with a bang. Warren gave Andrew a new set of golf clubs. Although it didn't quite get to 40 degrees, he was like a little kid and was at the driving range minutes after he got them. I loved to see him so excited.
Saturday night was party number one. Andrew and his friend Josh have birthday's just 4 days apart. This year we decided to celebrate together. Our friends went to the Skybox for dinner. We had Brad & Trisha, Josh & Kim, Morgan & Julie and Adam & Sarah. Good group, lots o fun.


Sunday was Andrew's actual birthday. After church, Warren took a 4 HOUR NAP!!!! We slept for 3 of them. I think that was one of his birthday highlights. When we woke up we headed to his parent's house for his birthday party his family gave him.

Monday we celebrated with my family. We went bowling and had a grand old time.

Harrison reminds me almost daily that he and Warren are best friends.
Although Warren and Hess look like they are the same size,
Hess is almost 5 and Warren just over 16 months.
They are about the same weight though.


I wish I could add sound so you knew what Claire sounds like. Just imagine a 90 year old man laughing and that is a pretty close discription of what she sounds like. It's so dang funny.


Lily's favorite aunt (me of course) let her enjoy her first experience with frosting. Although she looks a little confused in this picture, she got really excited and LOVED it.

Meredith bowled like a 200 and won the pot (my family wagers on everything we do). She had 5 strikes in a row. She is such a lucky bowler.


Happy birthday Andrew.

5 comments:

Merz said...

Whatever its luck. Its pure Skill. We had such a fun day Happy Birthday Andrew.

Polly said...

looks like you had a great birthday week! Happy Birthday Andrew!

Becca said...

fun fun fun!!!Birthdays are great!Looks like he got a good one this year!

AP said...

I'm with Merz...that is pure skill.

Eric said...

sounds like fun b-day and wow getting old with Eric too.