The best things in life aren't things.
I have the cutest newphew ever! He is one good looking guy.I loved seeing you at mimi's! We should go to lunch sometime.
i seriously want to eat that little warren! he looked so handsome in his easter duds (is that the way you spell "duds"....my brain is gone already!!!)its your weekend....let me know which night you want your freedom :)
How freakin cute are our kids. I love the picture of Warren on the porch, he looks so proud.
Honestly - can he get any cuter?
He is a cutie! Hope you had a nice Easter!
ok...do boys get any cuter then when wearing a sweater vest!!1I think not!!!Too cute!
He is so cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I have the cutest newphew ever! He is one good looking guy.I loved seeing you at mimi's! We should go to lunch sometime.
i seriously want to eat that little warren! he looked so handsome in his easter duds (is that the way you spell "duds"....my brain is gone already!!!)
its your weekend....let me know which night you want your freedom :)
How freakin cute are our kids. I love the picture of Warren on the porch, he looks so proud.
Honestly - can he get any cuter?
He is a cutie! Hope you had a nice Easter!
ok...do boys get any cuter then when wearing a sweater vest!!1I think not!!!Too cute!
He is so cute!
Post a Comment