I can't believe I have never been to the Thaksgiving Point Gardens. We went this week for the Tulip Festival and it was incredible. A perfect place for kids to run around. The weather couldn't have been better. 80 degrees with no wind. We had a fabulous time. Warren walked most of the way which was about 2 miles and oh did he sleep well that night!
These babies will be best friends.
My best boys.
Such a little buddy.
Perfect baby Lily.
An active child's dream. A big, wide open field of grass.
Janers glows in the dark, just like her favorite aunt and uncle.
Lori n' Hess
One word. Awesome.
Yes, I know our legs are the same color as snow, but it was the first time we busted out the shorts this season. You have to start somewhere.
Warren was way more excited about the tractor than the silly tulips.
Courtney, Lori, Merz and Me.
Warren got so hot we dumped ice cold water on him. He thought it was so funny.
What a perfect day. I highly recommend the Tulip Festival.
6 comments:
Wasn't the festival awesome! Warren is so cute. You got some great pictures! It's impossible to get any with Addy. I LOVE the name of your blog. How clever. : )
Well you beat me to it! I haven't had a chance to upload my pics yet! You got some cute ones. That was a fun day, I want to do it every year. Happy Birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday! looks like you had a great day. Those four little kids are going to be the greatest pals. They look so cute in that picture together! I can all ready see them as they grow up together, tearing up the golf world!
Beautiful pictures! Looks like a fun thing to do on your birthday. Hope it was a happy one!
Looks like a fun day!
I heard about this. Im glad you guys liked it. Hopefully we can hit it up if its still going on.
Cute pictures.
Post a Comment