Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My little buddy.

I love that Warren is doing something new every day. Although this has been a very difficult age with the fainting, gagging and climbing to name a few, I do love watching him learn new things. His little personality is awesome. My two favorite things he is doing are....
He loves to "help". He helps with dishes, putting things in the garbage, dusting and his favorite is putting clothes in the dryer. Andrew was building shelves in a closet and Warren just had to be right in the middle of it all.


I am so glad Warren likes to read. He either sits on my lap, or on his little chair. The best is that he gabbers along like he thinks he is actually reading and his eyebrows are raised as if he thinks his book is so exciting. I can't help but wonder what goes through that little head of his.

2 comments:

Orland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Annie! So fun to find your blog of your cute family! Your little boy is so sweet! I have a blog too: mikeandemilydeardeuff.blogspot.com