The best things in life aren't things.
so cute!! i'd take him home with me :)so kate totally missed him, all day she would look around & ask, "where's warren??"she is starting to remember things/promises i say/make to her! i have to be careful now :)
I loved that picture of him too! I will get one made up for you as well as your favorite group shot.
He has a great smile! Great picture.
Are you serious? Those pictures are so adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so cute!! i'd take him home with me :)
so kate totally missed him, all day she would look around & ask, "where's warren??"
she is starting to remember things/promises i say/make to her! i have to be careful now :)
I loved that picture of him too! I will get one made up for you as well as your favorite group shot.
He has a great smile! Great picture.
Are you serious? Those pictures are so adorable!
Post a Comment