Monday, July 13, 2009

What A Gem.

If you don't like cheese, don't read this.

So I have been complaining about how badly I need a pedicure lately. I just haven't had any time. I even have a gift certificate but haven't been able to use it. My feet are like sand paper and they stick to the carpet and my sheets. They were getting really bad. Then I started telling Andrew that I just need to go get stuff to do it myself...... so here is where the gem part comes in.

Just imagine Andrew with his little twin in tow going into Sally Beauty Supply. From what he tells me, this is what happened.

Girl at Sally's: "Hi can I help you?"

Andrew: "Yes, I want to give my wife a pedicure. I need one of those cheese grater type things, do you have any?"

Andrew came home with a Ped Egg and pumice stone and gave me a better pedicure than any nail salon person could have. He's a gem I tell ya.

7 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Wow! What a guy!

Fisher Family said...

Hey also thanks so much for all your help at the reunion!

AP said...

Very impressive!

the mama monster said...

what and you're not even pregnant?! i need one too andrew!

Momma Fish said...

No Jackie. I am not pregnant. Have you met Warren?? He's about all I can handle right now.

The Treasures said...

Will you have him call Chris and strongly encourage him to do the same for me????!!!!! Seriously! That's awesome.

The Treasures said...

By the way, you are more than welcome to come to the open house for London's blessing on Sunday. :) It's right after sacrament. Please excuse the lame invitation.