Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Summer Fun

Warren had his first boating trip. He LOVED it so much more than I thought he would. He would run from one side of the boat to the other. He tried to jump off more than once while the boat was going. He thought if the big kids were surfing he should too. Sometimes I wonder if he really thinks he's 5 years old. It was fun, but I was SO nervous the whole time. It was pretty bad weather which didn't help.






We had baby Lily for a couple of days. Warren liked being the older kid. For the most part it was cute. He would giver her blankets, try to feed her and try to hold her. When Lily wanted to play with his toys though, he wasn't so cute. He elbowed her like I have never seen. We are going to have to work on sharing.




There was a fun trip to Wheeler Farm too. The problem with Wheeler Farm for me is the fact that Warren doesn't care about all the stuff most kids care about. He is excited about the John Deer Gators. He rides on Papa;s all the time so he couldn't figure out why he couldn't get on the ones there. I did have to take him home kicking a screaming. Another thing we have to work on, not getting your way all of the time is sometimes just tough luck.

By the time Draper Days rolled around last Saturday, I was so spent that I didn't take pictures and I am so sad about it. We had a great day though. BFP was in the parade again. Warren thought he was the star of the show riding in the front of the Gator with Papa. Then we had the Junior Golf Academy Grand Opening where I am guessing 400-500 people attended. Then we went to the fireworks show. Warren loved it. He thought being in the back of the golf cart was pretty cool.

1 comment:

cwinches said...

Looks like a fun week Annie! Warren is super cute!