Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Take me out to the ball game!!!
Andrew and I have been a little hesitant to take Warren to a Bees game. He is so active that we didn't think he would sit for more than 5 minutes. I was able to get some ticket through work so we thought... what the heck? If we are only there for 5 minutes we won't be out any money. To our surprise, Warren thought it was awesome. He walked into the stadium and couldn't stop saying whoa!! The look on his face was priceless. For the first little bit he just started at the field and watched the players in amazement. We got in our seats about 5 minutes before the game started. A player from the other team waved him over and handed him a ball. Warren wouldn't put it down. He was SO excited. It was the perfect night for his first baseball game!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
annie, he is so darling!
Play BALL!!!!
He's a cutie, looks like it was fun!
I am glad was really good for the game and sure look cute at same time.
Post a Comment