I love taking people to Texas Roadhouse for their birthday. It is such an embarrassing experience to have to get on the saddle and I love to watch it!
Aside from the golf, it was nice to have a few days for the two of us. We got to have dinner without chasing our little buddy and sharing our cokes with a backwasher! One morning we didn't even wake up until 7:30am. It was FABULOUS!! I don't think I have slept that late since I was a kid. It felt good. I did miss my little buddy like crazy though.
I can't think of a better feeling then when I walked in the door of my mom's house to pick Warren up after we had been gone and he look on his face as he yelled "Mommy Daddy!!" and the massive hugs and kisses he gave us. I was worried he wouldn't want to go home after his little vacation at hotel Winchester. Every single time I called to check on him he was doing something fun. Playing golf, riding tractors, riding scooters, playing with cousins or driving wagons. He got to eat things he doesn't always get like Lucky Charms, Thin Pancakes and Ice Cream. He had a grand old time at Budda and Pappa's.
Check out the conference that was being held at our hotel. Kind of sad/funny.
3 comments:
Looks like a great trip, glad you both enjoyed it! Loved the pictures and video of Warren too.
Sounds like you guys had great time.
Sounds like it was a blast! Happy Birthday to Andrew!
Post a Comment