Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Safe Kids Fair

We took Warren to the Safe Kids fair a couple of weeks ago. It was awesome. And there was SO MUCH for a 2 year old to do.

He drove a fire truck.




He flew a helicopter.


If you know Warren at all you know he wants to kiss and hug everyone/everything he sees. He is a very loving baby. This little police car they call "Buddy" was the best. The cops even pulled their cameras out because they thought Warren was so cute.





His hairdreser/girlfriend Amy had a booth set up for Cookie Cutters so he got his hair cut too.


We even let him hit golf balls at the PGA/ JGA booth.

It was like dream world for him. Super fun.

1 comment:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

SO fun, I took Lydia last year but she was still too small to really enjoy it. Now I'm really sad I didn't go again this year. Next year we will have to go together!